Recently ShimBi Labs announced Budo Ver. 4.4 with many new features and upgrades, one of the exciting feature is Website Visitors Stats. In today's post let's discuss this feature in details.
With Budo 4.4 release we decided to provide AWStats as website traffic analyser tool. AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web statistics, graphically. This log analyser works as a CGI or from the command line and shows you all possible information your log contains, in few graphical web pages.
Why we decided on AWStats?
Take a look at this comparison table for an idea on features and differences between most famous statistics tools.
AWStats stands out! AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, FTP or mail server statistics, graphically.
AWStats integration in Budo 4.4 provides powerful yet simple-to-understand website visitors stats. A tool that offers all of the critical data points to let you know how many people are coming to your site, how they’re getting there, and how long they stay on your website and many more interesting facts about your website visitors.
A deeper understanding of the customer experience is essential for any business.
Why look at Website Stats?
- To learn how many people visited your website.
- Find out how many of them are coming through search engines.
- Which keywords your website visitors are using to get there.
- How many of them are from your targeted geography
- How long they stay on your website.
- From your website, where do your visitors go?
All this interesting information can then help you in content strategy, marketing strategy to grow your business. Web statistics are compelling data based on which you should build your search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy.
Some more interesting facts you can learn from stats:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Days of week and rush hours)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages,
- OS used, Browsers used
- Search engines, key phrases, and keywords used to find your site
- and more...
We are sure this new feature will help you in the success of your website performance. Want to learn more about your website traffic? Log into your Budo powered website admin and check AWStats menu Under Administration.
See the complete list of Budo Features.