So, you have got an excellent Budo business website and social media presence, and now you’re trying to figure out how to drive even more traffic to your business’s website. Then it is time to start a blog for your business.
But Why do I need a blog?
With people becoming more accustomed to interacting with business online, reading more about them before they shop, or do business. Blogs are a source of information for these people. They have many questions and problems, and they need to know more about you, your product, and services in detail. Blogs can provide the most updated information.
Having a blog is a significant step to take for your business.
Fortunately, Budo website builder has an inbuild blog application, and you can get started immediately.
Here’s how to start a blog for your Budo business website.
- Step 1 - Please, login to your Budo website control panel.
- Step 2 - Click on the Blog icon on the dashboard. Wait for the installation and configuration to complete.
- Step 3 - You will see three important icons, Blog Post, Blog category, and Preference. You may wish to check Blog Preferences quickly before proceeding to post your first blog.
- Step 4 - Create a few blog categories. Example - New Announcements, Tutorials, Industry Updates, etc.
- Step 5 - Start writing your first blog post!
In simple 5 steps, your business blog is ready.
Let people know about your blog. Start posting it on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media. Inform your customers through the newsletter.
Start today with your blog. Getting started with a blog can get your business to the next level and give you a whole new way to help customers.
Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash