Are you sick of complaining or requesting your website developer about obsolete content of your website, still bugging them to formulate small required modifications to your website? If yes, then this article is for you …
CMS (Content Management System) based website is the Solution.
CMS is a browser supported content management system which letting you edit, update and manage your website. It is the easiest approach to building, modify and update your website devoid of any need for technical understanding. CMS is offering a liberty of website maintenance to the end users, the owners of the website.
Well designed, simple to use CMS can help website owner take control of their website. With the help of CMS, they can make changes to the website within few steps, from anywhere and anytime.
Nicely designed, and updated websites will attract relevant visitors and ultimately strengthen your business efficiency and profitability without spending huge money.
Benefits of CMS based website:
- Total Control: No one knows your business better than you do, and you’re the one who knows what you want for your website, what your website should communicate with your website audience. A content management system (CMS) allows you to take direct control over the contents on your website.
- FRESH Is Better: No matter what type of site you have, visitors come to your site because they are looking for up-to-date information. Content management system (CMS) allows you to publish, update any information on your website in a matter of minutes, which matters to your visitors the most. Search engines also give higher priority on new and fresh content.
- Because It's Easier: Once you have a content management system (CMS) set up, you're much more likely to add more content to your site because it's now so much easier. The result is a much more robust site with more pages than you had before. Not only additional pages and newer content will result in higher rankings on search engines but also it will draw more traffic to your site.
- Reliability & Loyalty: Your customers will increasingly come to rely on the quality of information they can get directly from your website and interactivity of your site will result in faster turnover of the business.
- Security: All the information is only accessible via the content management system (CMS) thereby providing better protection for your site's content from many common and standard website attacks. Easy backup management will ensure that you can keep one copy of data backup on your local media.
- Collaboration: With the help of multi users and rights management, content management systems can be used to update your site by multiple users. This feature will allow you to provide control to users/departments; where content is generated, this will result in faster and accurate update of the site.
- It's Real Time: A CMS allows you to make changes to your site in real time from anywhere and anytime, what you need is a web browser and internet connectivity.
- Better Customer Service: Your CMS might have a public component like feedback form, event calendar, newsletter subscription that allows your customers to contact you directly through your website as opposed to e-mail.
- Save Time: Unlike when you use a static HTML site for every small change you need to turn back to your web design company and wait for an update that may sometimes very critical for your business. CMS gives you full control to update contents of your site anytime, anywhere resulting saving a huge amount of time. CMS also helps you to eliminate waste of time in corrections; that may require after every update done by your web designer because now you are updating the site by yourself.
- Bottom Line: You Save Money. In simple word, you will save a huge amount of money and time. CMS allows you to make all content changes and updates by yourself.
In conclusion, whether you buy a licensed copy of CMS, or subscribe to a CMS service, they're a more cost-effective solution versus the alternatives.
ShimBi CMS Budo
ShimBi CMS Budo is for everyone, be it corporate websites or sites for small to medium size businesses, family website or personal site. We present two easy options for your selection. It is our continuous efforts to provide you simple, powerful yet affordable products.